Free use of computers
We have two computers at 1 Bayham Road, with Internet connection, in our function room. They are available FREE of charge. Please contact us on 020 8840 8717, before coming to use one, so we can check that the room is not in use. Printing is charged at 3p a sheet for black and white.
The Carers' Centre has two computers in our internet café. They are FREE of charge. Printing is charged as for photocopying – see below.
Access to the Internet at Ealing Centre for Independent Living is subject to the following conditions:
- Use of the computer terminals is at the discretion of ECIL staff. In the event of inappropriate behaviour, the staff may stop individuals using the terminals or restrict use.
- No area of the system is to be accessed other than those indicated by ECIL staff.
- There is to be no access to websites containing pornographic, racist, violent or illegal material.
- ECIL's decision as to which websites fall into these categories is final.
- There is to be no downloading of copyrighted material, including software, games, music, graphics, videos and text materials.
- The user is responsible for any damage caused to equipment arising from a wilful act or negligent use.
Bayham Road offers a black and white photocopying facility at 3p per A4 sheet.
The Carers’ Centre offers black and white photocopying at 3p per A4 sheet and 6p per A4 colour sheet.